- 4 – 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, total of 300 m2
- Master bedroom with king size bed, en suite bathroom with free standing tub, rain shower, private veranda
- 1 bedroom with king size bed, en suite bathroom with rain shower
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, en suite bathroom with rain shower
- Large living room with dining table, sitting area, fireplace and TV / DSTV
- Fully equipped kitchen with sitting bar area
- Braai / barbecue facility
- Pool – direct access
- Minimum occupancy 4 persons. Maximum occupancy 6 persons.
- From R 700 to R 900 (depends on season) per person per night.
- 0 – 12 years pay 50% of the sharing rate.
The former farmhouse is spacious and states gracious living. Three separate bedrooms with en suite bathrooms offer spectacular views and absolute tranquillity.
Terracotta floor tiles and wooden doors and windows, as well as mouldings and stucco walls are handmade by local craftsmen and showcase the traditional Cape Dutch Style. High standard fixtures and kitchen appliances give a modern touch.
The furniture is an eclectic mix of local antiques and comfortable and colourful European style. The fully equipped kitchen has a fridge with freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher and all utilities for a great self-catering stay.
The verandas lead to the lovely outdoor pool and have great vistas of the Fynbos covered hills and vast planes.