From R 800 to R 950 (depends on season) per person per night. 0 – 12 years pay 50% of the sharing rate.
- 4 – 6 persons, total of 280 m2
- Ground floor 2 bedrooms with queen beds and en-suite bathrooms
- Second floor open level lounge, 1 bedroom with queen bed, large bathroom with tubSecond floor open level lounge, 1 bedroom with queen bed, large bathroom with tub
- Large living room with dining table, sitting area, fireplace and TV / DSTV
- Separate fully equipped kitchen with sliding doors facing dining area
- Braai / barbecue facility
- Pool access at Doornbosch House
- Minimum occupancy 4 persons. Maximum occupancy 8 persons.
Eland house is the most prestigious house on Doornbosch grounds. The large living room with a dining table for up to 12 people and the elegant leather sofas in front of the fireplace show the history and splendour of elegant country living. The fully equipped kitchen with freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher and all utilities is a playground for chefs and foodies of all kind.
The two-storey house has three separate bedrooms and three elegant bathrooms with robes and luxury amenities. Enjoy colourful stucco walls, bright prints, antique furniture, African art and fine linens and soft towels.
Terracotta floor tiles and wooden doors and windows, as well as mouldings and stucco walls are handmade by local craftsmen and showcase the traditional Cape Dutch Style.
Sunsets watched from the large private veranda with a glass of wine in hand make a perfect holiday moment.